Group leader position
The Cell Biology department at the Institut Curie (UMR 144 Institut Curie/CNRS) in Paris is inviting applications from outstanding candidates interested in normal epithelium and cancer stem cells biology. Priority will be given to projects focused on mammary gland development, mammary stem cell biology and the mechanisms of breast cancer.
DR1 CNRS, Habilitée à diriger des Recherches
Member of the program comittee - CP5 «Life sciences / Health » - of the Soleil synchrotron
Member of the Life Sciences Scientific Council of the CNRS (08/06-10/10)
- Since 2009, Research Director 1st class CNRS
- 2004-2009, Research Director 2nd class CNRS
- Since 2003, Senior Group Leader « Structural Motility » UMR 144 - Institut Curie/CNRS.
- 2004, Habilitation à diriger des recherches - Paris V
- 1999, Junior Group Leader funded by an ATIP award - Institut Curie/CNRS.
- 1999, Chargé de Recherche Première classe au C.N.R.S. France.
- 1992-1998, Post-doc in Carolyn COHEN's laboratoire, Brandeis University - USA.
- 1992, PhD in Protein Crystallography - University Paris XI / Pasteur Institute
- 1989, Agrégation - ENS ULM in Chemistry
- 1988, DEA in Protein Crystallography - University Paris XI / Pasteur Institute
- 1987, Master in Chemistry - Ecole Normale Supérieure ULM - Paris
- 2013 : Elected EMBO member
- 2013 : CNRS Research Award Silver Medal (honors researches who are only at the beginning of their rise to fame, but who are already recognized nationally and internationally for the originality, quality, and importance of their work.)
- 2010 : FEBS National Lecturer, Poland, September 2010
- 2010 : Award winner for one of the three subventions of the Simone and Cino del Duca Foundation
- 2009 : EMBO/FEBS Women in science Award
- 2005 : FEBS Award : Federation of Biochemical Societies' Anniversary Prize for outstanding achievement in the field of Structural Biology.
- 2004 : CNRS Research Award Bronze Medal (given to recognize a researcher's first work, which makes that person a specialist with talent in a particular field)
- 2003 : Invited speaker for the symposium « New and Notable » of the 47th annual congress of the Biophysical Society, San Antonio, march 2003.
- 1998 : Award winner for the ATIP Competition organized by the CNRS for the establishment of young group leaders
- 1994-1995 : Long-term Research Fellowship from HFSPO
- 1993 : Long-term Research Fellowship from EMBO
- 1986 : Admission to Ecole Normale Supérieure ULM - Paris